More too come this week. I've been busy!
|Dresser and Mirror|
|Bed and Pier Nightstands|
|Under the bed storage on both sides! Yippee!|
1. Farm Town – those games you play on Facebook. I think it may be a good time to let this one go. But it is addictive. My goal with this game was to get enough points to design my farm. Now my goal seems to go up a level to buy more facilities. LOL! It’s crazy!
2. A long list of things to do – I have a tendency to set unrealistic goals. I want to do EVERYTHING! But with my schedule and money that isn’t possible.
3. Twitter and Facebook – do I need to say anything more!
4. Fatigue – I’m now on a quest to find more energy. I wish I had more but I’ve noticed over the years that I don’t have the stamina most people do. I’m trying to fit in exercise (Bikram Yoga and Fitness Center) to help but it’s a work in progress
5. Television – Too many darn shows to watch. A very unhealthy and big time suck!I could go on and on but I won’t. So don’t worry. The goal is still on. I think I might add a day to my month to make up for the missed day. Hmm, that sounds like a fabulous idea. So I think that’s my plan. If I miss a day I’ll just add a day on to my goals. Not a bad idea and I just thought it up as I was writing. Geez! I’m good.