Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

A most happy new year to you all.  I hope you were able to bring in the new year appropriately with friends, family or acquaintances.  Maybe some bubbly, dancing and a few hors d'ouerves too!

Unfortunately I was sick and my plans were thwarted, but alas I found something to do! 

Check it out...





Now I heard a lot of the hype but I wasn't so sure it would be something I would be interested in.  So I went to my local library and ordered the first season for myself a few months ago.  I never got a chance to watch it.  So I reordered it again and since I was quarantined I started watching it new years eve. Oh boy!  I'm now hooked! LOL!  This show is something to see for sure!  I finished the first season Sunday afternoon.  It was to be returned Monday so I ordered season 2 and now I'm waiting for them to call me.  Yippee!

One of my goals (not resolutions since this has been an ongoing issue with me) was to stop watching so much television.  The main reason is of course it can be a waste of time, but I also watch more reruns than anything else. LOL  Especially Law & Order, Criminal Minds, SVU, Everybody Loves Raymond and CSI.  I want to see movies I havent' seen before and also hit up my long to do list.  I'm now renting DVDs (actually checking them out from the library) and eventually turning off my cable television (which also satisfies my other goal to save money). 

So by the way, what are your goals or resolutions?  Do you have any?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment